Health Checkup Services
We are one of the leading providers of domiciliary care and health care staffing services. Is your loved one living with a chronic condition, recovering from illness, or simply in need of daily assistance.
- your lifestyle, including diet, exercise, alcohol and smoking
- medical history
- weight and height
- blood pressure
- a urine test for diabetes or kidney infection
- hearing and vision
- gynaecological problems
- family planning (including fitting an IUD coil)
- cervical smears
- breast disease
- the menopause
- They may also provide emergency contraception.
- You can also discuss your general health and have your urine, weight, cholesterol and blood pressure checked.